Private Home Health Care
PERSONALIZED HOURLY HOME CARE
We provide concierge private duty home care services and elderly assistance. At Nightingale Private Care, our caregivers are our employees. You can rest assured that they receive supervision and guidance by our Nurse Care Managers.
All of our employees are fully bonded, licensed/certified, background & drug screened and covered by workman’s compensation insurance. Each caregiver is provided ongoing training and education.
If you or a loved one could benefit from any of the following personal care services, Nightingale can help:
- Personal CareBathing, dressing, managing incontinence care
- Light HousekeepingMeal preparation, making beds, changing linens, cleaning kitchen after use, laundry, monitoring food expirations
- CompanionshipTake on outings, promote social interaction, and participate in community events
- ErrandsGrocery shopping, physician appointments, beauty salon appointments
- Respite CareProvide daily or weekly services to patient so primary caregiver can get a break
- Live In CaregiverHome Health Aide live-in care
How does payment work?
Methods of Payments:
- Private Pay – Cash, Check, Vet Assist Option
- Credit Cards – We accept most major credit cards
Your VIP Concierge Care Team
NURSE CASE MANAGERS
At Nightingale, your VIP concierge experience begins with your personal nurse case manager. Your nurse case manager will provide in home visits every 60 days (or when there is a change of status).
In addition, nurse case managers can provide:
- Coordination of physician visits
- Management of medications
- Communication updates to trust officers, specialists, and family
The goal of the nurse case manager is to provide supervision of services to ensure your safety at home.
An added layer of care management is available to you if family and caregivers are far away. The RN Care Manager will act as a liaison to families keeping them informed. We provide al-la carte service options including:
- Client advocacy
- Crisis intervention
- Supportive counseling
- Appointment management
- Coordination with medical providers and other professionals
- Placement assistance
Long Term Care Insurance
Nightingale Private Care accepts most long term care (LTC) insurances and will accept Assignment of Benefits (AOB) and provide an explanation of benefits (EOB) free of charge.
TRUST YOUR CARE TO NIGHTINGALE We provide aging seniors compassionate care to promote a thriving lifestyle at home.